Ausnet specialises in providing complete solutions for your inventory, operations or for the safety of your personnel.
With a large range of standard products, combined with a unique ability to custom design and manufacture to suit your specific location and issue, Ausnet can provide a total solution to almost any industrial requirement.
Partner this wide range of netting and attachments with the ability to fabricate all manner of products in steel, aluminium and stainless steel and you have one company that can give you a total and systemized solution to almost any application, any problem and in any location.
Ausnet can offer:
- High quality netting in various raw materials to suit each specific application – strong, lightweight, UV treated, anti-static, recyclable
- Fully stitched borders around perimeter providing greater strength
- Heavy duty attachments to provide greater security
- Custom Made to suit any installation (some standard sizes available)
- Kit form available for self installation
- Hardware components in galvanised or stainless steel to protect against harsh weather conditions.
- Quick and easy to install
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Certificates for safety, load rating, strength etc are available where applicable
- Conforming to British and EU standards where applicable
Netting is a unique material to work with in industrial and safety applications. It will not rot, rust or dent – if damaged, it can be easily repaired or replaced. It is the perfect solution to a myriad of common problems and situations