Ausnet’s range of resourceful solutions includes cargo nets, designed to secure loads safely and efficiently used extensively on mine sites where loads are required to be secured for vehicle to be mine site compliant ideal for any West Australian workplace using single or dual cab vehicles
Ausnet Cargo Nets Sizes:
- Single Cab 2450mm long x 1860mm wide
- Dual Cab 1800mm long x 1860mm wide
- Custom Sizes also available
Ausnet Cargo Nets Feature:
- Typically manufactured from high quality, long lasting, UV treated knotted polyethylene industrial netting
- Border ropes for optimum strength
- Tie Down straps to suit vehicle
- Repair service available
- Custom Made or choose from our range of pre-packaged nets made locally or imported
- Alternative materials includes polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, webbing, rope and shade cloth
Ausnet Quality and Reliability
Established in Perth WA in 1981, Ausnet has developed extensive experience and expertise servicing industrial and recreational clients, companies and mine sites throughout Australia. In addition to our expert netmakers, fabricators, installers and industrial machinists, our management team are readily available to provide client support and project management.
Ausnet Industries provide a 2 year guarantee against faulty workmanship, whilst our netting comes with a ten year pro-rata manufacturers warranty against UV light degradation.
Our client list includes BHP, Newcrest Mining, Rio Tinto, Pilbara Iron, Fortescue Metals, Department of Defence and various Government Authorities. Our staff accreditations include pre-employment medical clearance, HSE, Blue/White Card, Lock Holders, DTECH License, Portable Fire Fighting, First Aid, Working at Heights and Police Clearances.