Safety netting for the front and back of racks makes sense. They can help keep your facility safe, products secure and workplace neat.
Netting systems can be custom made to fit any rack size and, with our range of brackets and extensions, any situation.
They are versatile, strong and built to last – both indoors and outdoors.
Rack nets have many advantages and features. They can:
- Help to protect people from being hit by falling objects
- Help keep stock and product more secure
- Remain open to allow visibility of product, flow of light and penetration of sprinkler water systems in case of fire
- High Tenacity PP netting in various mesh sizes to suit various small and large items
- Fully stitched borders around perimeter providing greater strength
- Heavy duty attachments to provide greater security
- All sizes for all racks for greater flexibility
- Custom Made to suit special applications
- Kit form available for self installation
- Mounting kits for oversize pallets
- Extension brackets to suit all rack brands
- All hardware components in galvanised steel to protect against water damage
- Quick and easy to install
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Will not rot, rust or dent – if damage they can be easily repaired or replaced